Monday, August 10, 2009

New Job

Today I started my new job...which was actually just touring the church and having a meeting with both pastors.  For as nervous as I was, it wasn't that stressful.  I'm going to be fine.

In the meantime I've slowly been unpacking.  Slowly being the key word.  I'm almost done.  I still have lots to do.  I really haven't been up to much.  My parents drove up to move me in and that was a headache.  My dad can be such an ass sometime.  I somehow managed to forget all my coats at home....so I guess I will be making a trip back sooner then I thought.  Timothy wants me to come home and watch the marching band.

It's kind of odd driving around town.  It seems that no matter where I go, I see Lambeau Field.  It's like I live in Mecca or something. Packer fans from all the over world come here.  This week is training camp, so everywhere you go there is some out of towner who came up to watch practice.  I have yet to go.

Things with Erik have been awesome.  It was odd staying with him last week.  It felt like I was playing house.  Well, time to leave Panera and go home and assemble more furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment