Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cheese

Did you know Broccoli and Cheddar Soup at Panera taste 100 times better in Green Bay, WI then anywhere else I've had it. Same for the Asiago Cheese bagels. I think it's because of all the happy Wisconsin Dairy cows.

My first days of work went well. Nothing too demanding yet. I did have to pick out two office chairs. There is an interior committee or something, so this woman had picked out chairs she thought might work. I liked them, but they seemed more like living room chairs. I ended up getting two off-white wing back chairs with cherry legs. They just seemed like office furniture.

I have unpacked everything!! I have one shelf left to put up and decorate, but I'm kind of holding out. I'm so glad I bought that power drill a couple years ago. It was so handy in putting all my furniture together. Another woman from the church donated a couch. Erik and I went to pick it up. It didn't go with my living room so I bought two really cheap chocolate brown sheets at Wal-Mart and covered it up.

Matt is suppose to come tonight, so Erik will have someone to play with other then me this weekend. Come September I'm going to join the Curling Club and maybe take a yoga class or something. I'm also planning on looking for a second job, so I'll be able to meet people that way. My friend Jeremy from college lives in Green Bay. I'll have to give him a call soon.

I'm having difficulty getting facebook to work right now....very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment