Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bored and Unispired

I wish I could be more positive. Life isn't as bad as I feel it is sometimes. Something just seems missing...I know, friends! I am lonely. Curling does start this Thursday, so hopefully soon I will make some friends. Erik is going to be gone all weekend for a mini-mission trip. It's hard to watch him be so busy and not be a part of much of it. I wish I could go on the trip and visit Redeemer, but I have work and curling. He's gone some next week, and the following week he is in Israel.

So that means a lot of time to myself. I am trying to be happy and not bitter about life, but I tend to be a very bitter person. There is no confirmation this week, so I'm not very motivated. Ask me what I've done most of the day, and I'll tell you play on the Internet. Perhaps I'll go for a walk. I wonder if there are any nice parks around Green Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment