Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Into the Great Wide Open

Tonight was my second night of teaching "confirmation." I think it went well. I wrote my lesson plan, I found a movie clip, and I even made a power point. I think I also stuttered less. Hurray for me!

In general, life is swell. I still need to make some friends, and get out there. I have an interview for a second job and I'm trying to get a hold of the Green Bay Curling Club to start curling.

Erik bought a new TV, so Sundays are 37" more HD fun. We both feel asleep during the second football game. I surprised him on Sunday by picking up Godfather's Pizza on my way over.

In the meantime, I'm thinking about life, making plans for the future, looking for a second job. I have an interview on Monday at Panera (could be fun). In the two years I want to go to Israel and run a marathon. I've also been thinking about becoming a missionary and spending a couple years in Africa. I feel the future is wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment