Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Kick Butt Week

I'm getting pumped up to give blood tomorrow by listening to Elton John's "Some Saved my Life Tonight," because tomorrow I'm going to go save some lives.

This week was pretty awesome. Tuesday the church council voted to hire me for 3/4 time with benefits and a pension! I did my taxes and I'm getting a huge sum back. On Wednesday I ran 4.0 at a sub 10 minute pace. I'm excited about my new role in the church. I'm also nervous about failing, but as Dylan says, there is no success like failure.

So it's been a busy week and my life is about to get busier, but tomorrow is pay day and I have the day off!! I'm going to take myself to Culver's for that butter burger I promised myself a month ago. I think I might also take myself to a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment