Saturday, February 13, 2010

Running with Jesus

I survived my 10 mile run outside. I couldn't get myself out of bed to go run at 8am. Seriously, it was cold out. So instead I went at 11. Three hours really makes a difference. I figured out that to run down to Erik's church and back is 5 miles, so I ran a little loop circling Lambeau Field and dodging all the little girls who went to see Disney on Ice. ( I resisted all urges to yell at the parents for supporting Disney).

Yesterday I tried Yoga for the first time. It was interesting and I like it. I got to pretend to be a cow, dog, cat, cobra, dolphin, pigeon, eagle, and tree! I'm actually pretty flexible and I think Yoga is really going to help with my balance.

Work has been busy, especially since I work more hours. I really need to crack down this week and just pick an adult Bible Study. I'm going to head the Christian book store this afternoon/evening to get some ideas. Confirmation continues to go well, and I'm also working on planning the New York trip. It's great having a job where I get to try new things and can grow as a person. And the best part is I get to talk about scripture and get paid for it :)

Last night I took a group from church curling at the club. I had a good time. I didn't really get to curl much, because I spent most of the time helping people. The ice was also really fast, so people kept throwing it through the house.

Well, time to soak these sore muscles in a cold bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment