Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's 8:30am Thursday morning and I'm trying to decide if I want to go into work tomorrow. I'm pretty good at showing up Monday-Wednesday, but once all my hours are pretty much blown, I get kind of lazy. It's not that I don't love my job, it's more that my church is not the busiest and it's pretty lonely sitting in an office all day. Plus it's beautiful outside. It's sunny and we are expected a high of 35. I know, I said 35 and high in the same sentence with lots of excitement.

I'm thinking today might be a good day to do some research at Barnes and Noble, library, and the Christian Book Store. I've decided to lead a Bible Study on Heaven and Hell for "younger" adults. We'll see who shows up. It's an interesting topic in itself.

I have tonight off from curling. I curl on a team of 5, which is nice because if I'm busy it's easy to find a sub. So tonight Doris asked me if I wanted it off so one of the other women can curl. I said yes. I really need to do laundry. All my work out clothes and dress pants are dirty.

So far I've lost at least 6 pounds working out. I just have 6 more to go. I probably would have done it by now if I didn't eat so much candy and junk food. Oh well, I would be miserable without my pizza and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment