Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Rainy Thursday

After many days of sunshine and warm weather, we finally got rain. I'm trying to find the motivation to go into work today. I really should check my email, write-up a letter, and see what is on my to-do list, but with only 18 hours a week; spreading it out gets kind of hard. I really just want to spend all day in my PJs and read Wicked.

I've been getting a lot of compliments about my confirmation class. They are benefiting from a lectionary based curriculum. Maybe that is what teenagers need to do, hear the text more then once. Well, we all do. I live with an irrational fear that I might teach the wrong thing regarding the text. I suppose that is where the Holy Spirit comes into play.

You'd think doing so well would take the pressure off, but there is still pressure to keep up with myself. And then there's the Christmas Program! I'm just putting this is good faith that it all comes together.

Erik is back from Israel. I really missed him while he was gone. It was very lonely here. Tonight he going to get Toby from Grandma Betty's House, so we'll all be back together. He brought me a beautiful nativity set from Bethlehem. It was suppose to be a Christmas Present, but I was eager to see what was in the box and he wanted to make sure it was all in one piece. I can't wait to bring it to my house. I'm anxious to put up the Christmas decorations. We get to decorate my house and Erik's. I think we are going to go cut down a tree. I hope it snows, because Toby will look so cute jumping through the snow and peeing on trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment