Monday, November 23, 2009

Waiting

I'm waiting for Erik to get done at church so we can drive up North and pick up Toby. Toby went to Grandma Betty's in Door County while Erik was away. We have to get him because I insist that Toby comes to my house for Thanksgiving. Plus, we both really miss him.

All I have done this morning was watch TV, knit, and read a little. Last night Erik and I had curling. I rather enjoy the couple's league better then the women's league. I played with all men last year, so it's not intimidating to play on a co-ed team. We actually did pretty well and Erik and I get to sweep together most of the time. Afterwards we had a couple beers and talked. Two beers makes me a little too giddy, so Erik ended up driving my car and dropping me off at home. So even if I had work to do, I have no car to drive into work. I think I'll go tomorrow. I'm suppose to volunteer, but I'll have to call and say I can't make it. I don't know what time we will be getting back tomorrow anyway.

Erik's dad and aunt were here this past weekend, so I've gotten very little time to hog him to myself since he's gotten back from his trip. We all went out for dinner a couple times and Erik took his dad to the game yesterday. I came home after my youth board meeting and sleep on the couch.

I put up my Christmas decorations on Saturday, including my Hanukkah Tree. Well, it could also be an advent tree, it's silver and blue. I found my dreidels so the confirmation kids will have to play the dreidels game.

No comments:

Post a Comment