Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It Worked!

I never cease to amaze myself. Seriously, I can be pretty awesome. I decided for all my Sunday School Teachers and Volunteers I would have a Teacher Training/Orientation Dinner. And the amazing part...people showed up...to something at a church! I made some broccoli cheddar soup, bought some french bread, some fruit, and baked some brownies. It was all so yummy.

What amazes me is I planned this meeting, and some how managed to lead it and it went well. I don't mean to brag, but this never ceases to amaze me. I planned confirmation...and it worked. I planned a mission trip...and it worked. I planned Vacation Bible Camp...and it worked and they kids had fun...and I had fun! And tonight, I sat down with other women and told them all about Sunday School and schedules...and they listened.

I guess this means I'm in the right job. Although to be honest, I've never had anything fall apart on me...well, in the category of work.

I completely suck when it comes to relationship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment