Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Recap

This afternoon I went to the spa and got a massage. Apparently I am stressed. No surprise there. I love work, but lately it just seems like the end isn't soon enough. The end being Sunday School/Confirmation. I've reached the point where I am ready to sit back and evaluate the last year, breathe, and then make changes. It's not that work is overwhelming, and I'm just one of those people who get easily stressed out about everything...my two favorite things being my love life and money. I decided the solution was the spend money on a massge instead of online dating. Perhaps I'll do online dating in the summer.

I've been doing a great job excercise and getting in tune with my body the last few days. Saturday I ran 20 miles. I did break it up and took a couple breaks (one was lunch), but I injured my knee and don't want to overdo it. I'd rather the marathon kill me then the training. Monday I tried a yoga class. This lady definitely made me work and it was a lot faster pace yoga then last time. Monday afternoon I tried Hula-Hooping. It's a class called Hooked on Hooping. I like the YWCA, but the classes are so small...and it's all women. How am I suppose to meet a man?

Other than that, I took a mini-vacation to Madison to visit Sarah. We had a great time chatting and eating ice-cream. I even got to hang out with "her" young adults. It made me jealous of large churches, but I don't think I would like working in a big church at this point, although I would like Madison.

I've been plotting my travels. I really need to go somewhere. I'm hoping I can save up enough money to go aboard for Christmas/New Years. This will upset my family, but it's the best time to go.

My other goal I'm working on is getting out of credit card debt by my 30th Birthday. I'm doing allright at this, perhaps if I actually got a cheaper apartment I would be putting away money faster. Oh well, this is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment